Get Boom Lift Rental / Sales
The Sendhamarai Engineering boom lift hire service provides you with a range of machines ranging from 11m up to 17m. We have specialist machines which are made exclusively for the constructions and industrial area.
Our boom lift machines are purpose built in line with the industry you are working in so you are guaranteed to get top quality boom lift equipment designed for the job in mind. As an independent boom lift hire provider we offer free and impartial advice. In addition we can visit your site and advise you on which equipment you need from our end.
Articulated Boom Lift - Electric
Sendhamarai Engineering Offered Genie Bi-Energy boom lift machines offer quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work in environments. For industrial applications. Boom lift bi-energy system combines the benefits of a 48V DC machine with the versatility of a diesel-powered generator used our machine.
- Easy up, out and over positioning capabilities for ultimate versatility
- Battery Boom Lifts are tight turning radius and zero tail swing (most models) for easy planning through narrow aisles and standard doors
- Proportional boom lift are drive controls allow precise boom positioning and smooth drive performance
- 48V Boom lift DC electric drive system available for quiet, emission-free operation in all sensitive areas
- All Boom lifts are self-leveling platform rotates 90° to either side on non-jib models
- Jib boom lift models available for extra working range
Articulated Boom Lift - Engine
Most of the articulated boom lift are Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications boom lift engine-powered articulating Z-boom Lift provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that's second to none.
- Boom lift for outdoor construction and industrial applications.
- Tight turning radius and zero tail swing.
- High ground clearance.
- Quiet diesel engine options deliver excellent power, terrainability ,torque, gradeability.
- Full-time positive drive traction system and active oscillating axle (most models) for traction on rough terrain.
- Self-leveling platform rotates 90°.
- Jib boom lifts available for extra working range
Telescopic boom Lift offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications. Genie telescopic booms are also designed for productivity with the traction and drive speed you need to get around the job site and to the work area.
- Ideal for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications.
- Minimal tailswing for maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Dual-fuel (gas or LPG) options available for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Designed for productivity with the traction and drive speed you need.
- Super Boom models with horizontal outreach among the industry's best.